Friday 6 May 2011

It's been a long time...

So I've sort of let BackRods.com slide. Sorry!

I've not added any new products, I've not shared anything through Facebook or Twitter and I've not added any blog posts. I've been a bad hippy.

However, can I attempt to excuse myself with the words "we're having a baby". Our first baby is due the first week of September! Great stuff!

So I guess it's got me recently thinking again about our parenting choices and the way we want to raise our kids. To many people our methods are going to appear completely wacky, like we're making a rod for our back... but frankly we'd rather our back be black and blue and our kids grow up healthy in mind, body and spirit than we use the rod on them and end up with us all damaged...

I've got a few projects on at the moment, but I really hope to have some new designs and new inspiration for you all soon.

Yours proudly holding a BackRod...

David

No comments:

Post a Comment