Monday 12 April 2010

The Peaceful Tree


If you take a look at our website you'll see we've added a new picture to the front page (shown left). The picture is a photograph that I found on Flickr whilst looking for something to brighten up our homepage.

The Peaceful Tree is used with permission of the photographer, Ronaldo F. Cabuhat.

I saw it and immediately saw in it everything that we're trying to stand for - "The Peaceful Tree" represents nature at it's best, but it also represents family (more importantly our beloved children).

BackRods.com is proud to say that it supports natural gentle parenting and eco-friendly living.

Here is Ronaldo's story behind the picture and the name, taken from Flickr:
We were spending the weekend with very close friends' home and this spot at their neighbor's front yard caught my eye. I wouldn't let the day without snapping a shot. My daughter Mary named this the peaceful tree.
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment